- AWP panel and MFA reading, Portland, details to come
- December 11, 2018: The Process Reading Series, Phinney Books, Seattle, 7 p.m. with memoirist Sarah Cannon, author of The Shame of Losing
- October 11, 2018: Why There Are Words reading series, Sausalito, CA, 7 p.m. (Video)
- October 14, 2018: San Francisco Litquake – Of Demons and Dreams: A Night of Memoir, SF, CA, 7 p.m. @ Swedish American Hall
Assimilation, racism, escape, family dysfunction: the best memoirs confront both demons and dreams head-on. Tonight’s readings touch on topics including the loss of a family fortune (host Frances Stroh), finding one’s voice in a new country (Reyna Grande), being seduced by Scientology (Sands Hall), going from broke poet to TV personality (Kari Byron), growing up as a mixed-race child in America (Julie Lythcott-Haims), triumphing over abuse and neglect (Regina Louise), and finding one’s true home (Natalie Singer).
- September 28, 2018: Alternating Facts: A Convergence Reading, 7 p.m., Elliott Bay Books, Seattle
Join panelists and community members for a group reading at the Elliott Bay Book Company.
Featuring performances by: Anida Yoeu Ali, Rebecca Brown, Steven Dunn, Danielle Dutton, Jeanne Heuving, Srikanth Reddy, Natalie Singer, Dao Strom, Pimone Triplett, and Terri Witek.
- May 20, 2018: Why There Are Words reading series, Portland, OR
- April 24: Reading Aloud panel, “A Discussion of Place as Character,” with Jennifer Haupt, Anca Szilagyi and Priscilla Long, Tuesday, April 24, 7 p.m., University Bookstore, Seattle
- March 13, 2018: Seattle Lit Fix reading series, Chop Suey, Seattle
- March 9, 2018: Portland launch, Powell’s World of Books, Portland, OR
- March 5, 2018: Seattle book launch, Elliott Bay Books, Seattle
- February 8, 2018: Women Writing the Body: A reading and panel discussion with Reagan Jackson, Sonora Jha, Theo Pauline Nestor, and Natalie Singer, Seattle University
- October 2016: Father, Mother, Other, reading at Seattle Lit Crawl
- June 2016: Spring Festival reading, University of Washington, Bothell, Washington
- March 2016: International Women’s Day reading, Northwest Film Forum Seattle
- November 2015: Ballard Writers Collective, reading, “Lucky 13”